In order to turn fiat currency into USDS, you need to wire USD to an escrow bank account held by one of Stably's regulated third-party trustee. Once they confirm the receipt of your sent funds, Stably will mint the corresponding USDS tokens and send them to your ERC20 wallet.
Please note the importance of including your personalized reference number in your bank transfer. Without it we will not be able to process your transaction.
Due to the irreversible nature of digital currency protocols, transactions can neither be cancelled nor reversed once sent. Because of this, it is essential to exercise caution when specifying your ERC-20 wallet. It is always recommended that you double-check that the address you are sending to exactly matches the address of the recipient address you want USDS sent to.
- Go to https://usds.stably.io/buy
- Select the Ethereum wallet where you want to receive your USDS. If you have not yet added a wallet to your account, please refer to this article.
- Enter a desired purchase amount.
- Click “Buy”, you will be generated a reference number to use with your bank wire.
- With your personalized reference number, use this information to send a wire from your bank.
- After Stably’s regulated trustee receives the wire, the corresponding amount of USDS will be sent to the Ethereum wallet you selected.