StableUSD generates revenue by earning interest on the US dollar reserve held in escrow. None of the interest earned is shared with holders of USDS, since StableUSD (USDS) is not a security.
Articles in this section
- What is StableUSD (USDS)?
- Who is USDS for?
- What does it mean to purchase or redeem USDS?
- How Does USDS Stay at $1?
- Understanding Counterparty Risk
- Where can I trade USDS?
- What is the Revenue Model for USDS?
- Can a customer send USDS tokens to any address?
- USDS Fee Schedule
- Adding StableUSD (USDS) to your Ethereum wallet