Stably Dollar (USDS) generates revenue by earning interest on the US dollar reserve held in escrow. None of the interest earned is shared with holders of USDS, since Stably Dollar is not a security.
Articles in this section
- What is the Stably Dollar (USDS)?
- Who is USDS for?
- What does it mean to purchase or redeem USDS?
- How Does USDS Stay at $1?
- Understanding Counterparty Risk
- Where can I trade USDS?
- What is the Revenue Model for USDS?
- Can a customer send USDS tokens to any address?
- USDS Fee Schedule
- Adding Stably Dollar (USDS) to your Ethereum wallet